Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back?


Beach Boy
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
So, I thought I was all through with blogging. But maybe it was just a really long break. I was reading some of my really old posts this weekend and I was quite amused and had forgotten a lot of the little things that went on. So, I want to have that kind of record of my life, but I also want to write entertaining entries, which can be hard when your life is monotony incarnate. How can I possibly be interesting when I think a good weekend consists of finishing four loads of laundry and getting at least one nap in? I mean really who am I? I guess for a while there I had to completely surrender to motherhood in all it's isolating grandness. But now that Benjamin is getting older I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Early childhood is a labor-intensive time in a parent's life and some days all you can do is get the dishes put away and watch an episode of the Daily Show and call it a day.
So, I can't make any promises, but I will try to keep up the blogging as long as you don't mind the occasional (usual) parenting crap, because I am knee-deep folks, knee-deep!

1 comment:

meeralee said...

We don't mind.

Yay!