Monday, August 13, 2007

Siblings


Nora and Benjamin
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
There are days, not today mind you, when I wonder at the wisdom of having two children. I never wanted an only child, but I think that my personal patience quota is a little shaky when it comes to dealing with two kids. There is rarely any down time, you basically just switch off between the two. It is harder now because Nora has been home from school for the last week and is home this week as well. But honestly, I didn't realize how constant having two is. I thought one was hard, but when she was sleeping or occupied I could at least take a shower or do something, but now I have to worry about not only what Nora or Benjamin might do but what Nora AND Benjamin might do. They are pretty good so far but as Benjamin gets fiesty about his things I see trouble brewing! Fortunately they really do love each other too, as evidenced in this pic!

No comments: