Friday, August 10, 2007

nora's room


nora's room
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
My friend asked to see pictures of Nora's room. I haven't taken any in a long time. I guess because I just keep thinking I'll wait until it is finished. But, I should know by now that things are never really "done" I am always changing things around. A few weeks ago we made a big push to get her room a little more finshed. Alec put up the base boards and built the little bench under the window. I took advantage of the penny sale at Aaron Brothers to buy some frames for pictures that were just laying around. And then I went to IKEA solo and bought a lot of veneered furniture...a lot. I like the way it looks in her room and also that it is so cheap that if something happens to it, oh well. We had visions of moving Benjamin into Nora's room about three months ago, but he still isn't sleeping through the night (I won't go into this right now). But we hope to move him in in the next couple of weeks so that I can have my office back and they can get used to each other.
Anyway, I love Nora's room and sort of wish it had been mine when I was little. Enoy the pictures, I'm open to ideas...

No comments: