Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Evenings with The Goffin/Schumachers


Peek into ABS bathroom
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
Last night I painted and Alec and his dad laid subflooring and bamboo flooring. Really no different from any number of night from the last few months.
We're moving along, blah, blah, blah.
It'll be done before we know it, blah, blah, blah, except I'm pretty sure I'll know when it is done.
I've uploaded some pictures of the unexciting adventures of house construction. It's one of those things that is only interseting to the people involved and maybe close friends and family.
Nora is coming along nicely, I swear she learns fifty new words a day. She is nearly two though, and whining and screaming in the middle of Restoration Hardware is quite common.
Sesame Street is over and so is my alloted blogging time. Bye.

No comments: