Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm sick

and tired.
I think that is why I haven't been writing.
I feel crappy. I have a cold (okay that is only for the past two days). But I just want things to stop dragging on. I am tired of whining about the same ole stuff. I bore myself.

Nora:I love you but I need a fucking break.
While I'm at work I can't wait to get home and see her, once I'm home it takes 10 minutes before I'm fantasizing about bedtime...hers and mine. I feel drained of everything from money and time to patience and intelligence.

House:I love you but your not mine. And so all the work, sweat, and money I put into you ultimately make me feel cheated. I look around you and see beautiful things, but I also see all the compromises, the overrulings, and I'm afraid I'll never feel really at home.

Friends: I love you all, but stop living so fucking far away. I want to see you whenever I want or at least be in the same time zone.

Wah, fucking wah

No comments: