Monday, December 26, 2005

Living Room, sorta


Living Room, sorta
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
For Christmas I got a sofa, a rug, and a rocker.
Alec and his dad finished the floor on Friday and on Saturday we went to Donze, where all our furniture and other crap is stored. More than anything, I wanted my sofa. So we somehow muscled it up onto Vic's subaru roofrack, tied it down to within an inch of it's life and drove 15 mph with the hazards on. Where there is a will there is a way. We sit over there for a few hours a day and dream about living there someday.
I really want our kitchen cupboards to come in though. They were supposed to be in on December 23, but sur-fucking-prise they are now due on January 9. I hate that (insert derogotary term) woman from the design store. Anyway, the progress is continuing.
Today, Nora and I are going to join the hordes of post-Christmas shoppers, she needs to be trained from early on to keep up...
FYI, no christmas cards were sent out this week. But if your reading this blog, you already know what is going on with me and have seen pictures of us anyway, right?

No comments: