Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I apologize myself for the misunderstood.

This line is from an email from an author. The authors that I "speak" with come from all over the world and many of them count English and a second or third language. As such, lingistic jewels are commonly found in unassuming emails. I have decided to start a list. So far, I have the above, as well as:
Thank you for the following email of you.
and
I can revise our paper thoroughly without anxiety.

I think that last one is my favorite. Wouldn't we all like to revise thoroughly? without anxiety? I know I would.

In other news, I had simply the best time EVOR in Boston. A taste of the old days, pre-parenting. I stayed out late, slept in, and got a wonderful haircut. Back in SB, the house is coming along. The contractor is optimistic that we'll be in the house by Thanksgivig, so long as we don't mind a few plumbers et al hanging around. Uh, no.
I hope to have pictures of the new developments soon...can you second floor!

No comments: