Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Paris

At last my appetite for massive quantities of Petite Bateau clothing at cheap prices has been satiated. Alec and I shopped the day away yesterday, finding veritable bargins at every turn.
The apartment is a little less than impressive. It is close to the metro and technically speaking it is still in the city limits (the border is across the street). I'm impressed at the photos that were on the woman's website and looking around the apartment I find myself wondering where exactly she was standing to take the majority of them. It reminds me of our apatment in Beacon Hill, only this place is smaller and now we have a baby. Course it is better than what we've got in CA, at least here there is another room to escape to.
Nora is doing pretty well considering she has cut about 2 molars and still has another two that she is working on: Her new schedule is bed around 8p.m.(or 6p.m.tonight because she wouldn't eat her dinner); up at 6:10; nap around noon. Considering all we're asking of her she does really really well. Today, for the first time, she fell asleep in her stroller, which allowed us a chance to have a civil lunch at a cafe looking up at the Sacre Couer. My time is running low so I have to now look for hostels in Marseille....Email Me, I forgot all your email addresses but I can still access my account.

1 comment:

Eunice Burns said...

You are totally in your element. On the streets of Paris (pronounced "pah-ree," as you well know), shopping, eating, drugging your baby so she falls asleep in the stroller, etc. I LOVE IT.