Thursday, May 12, 2005

Studio 2


Studio 2
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
So I finally took some pictures of the studio. That is to say, we finally cleaned it and then remembered to take pictures...
So click on this photo and it will take you to the studio photos. Now, maybe Nora's room will follow suit.

Not too much is happening here except for getting ready for the trip. I thought I would be more nervous but, I'm actually really excited. I cannot wait to get outta here. It has rained enough in the past three weeks to delay construction for another week. Tres depressing. So, it is time to get out of town, county, state, country and start living (on credit cards). I'll be checking my email periodically too so don't forget to email me...
Trying to leech cable DSL from Vic an Faye, but have hit a snaffu, but hope to have it all ironed out and up to speed (haa haa) when we get back.

No comments: