Thursday, November 18, 2004

Good Morning...


Sunrise
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
So, many of you linger in bed until late in the day, say 7 or 8 a.m. But, if you're lucky like me you are an early riser that is treated to not only a hungry baby with a poopy diaper but also a gorgeous sunrise. This particular morning was beautiful, but most days are like this. I have to linger on this because sometimes I wonder what the hell we were thinking moving to Santa Barbara. Mornings like this make it clear.
On another note, all of your well wishes and finger crossings WORKED and soon I will be too...Working that is not crossing.
I am going to be the reader for the Winter quarter Children's Literature class at UCSB. For those of you that don't know what that means I'm basically less than a TA and more than...a...student..? Anyway, I get paid an abysmally small amount which is how I know I'm going to love it! The best jobs always mean you can't afford to enjoy life.

2 comments:

JoBiv said...

CONGRATS! Hooray for jLiz!

JoBiv said...

CONGRATS! Hooray for jLiz!