Friday, November 19, 2004

Living Arrangements


Kitchen
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
As promised here is shot of the interior of our living space. I'd like to call this our kitchen but in reality it is really a kitchenette or kitchencorner. No stove or oven...but amazingly twice the counter space than we had in our first apartment in Boston. It is hard that we can't really cook and that the fridge is smaller than I was in my last trimester! But so far we've done O.K.
Tonight, Alec and I are planning our first "date night". Should be fun. Also, Nora won her second contest/drawing 1 free month of Gymboree. This may seem like a small thing but, in fact, costs more than a six month gym membership. Can you name the first contest Nora ever won?

3 comments:

Eunice Burns said...

The Santa Barbara dream home raffle? And you didn't tell me?

Or is it cutest baby EVOR??

J E said...

Moring Sus,
I see that you are posting during the working day, bravo!
No, not the dream house...though it did involve a pool...

JoBiv said...

I say it's cutest baby EVOR. You can't convince me otherwise. But I'll hazard another guess - she won her very own pool boy! I'm right, aren't I?