Monday, March 19, 2007

Landmark week in the world of parenting...


Perplexed...
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
Three nights running, Benjamin has slept through the night. What that actually translates into is 12:00-6:00 or Heaven for parents! Life is just so much better when the babies, they sleep.

I have been watching too much Netflix. I am on season 3 of the Sopranos. I don't have a disc tonight and I feel like some part of my family is missing. Plus I have started swearing a lot more...

Work is going well. I am finally able to work for longer and longer chunks of time.

Benjamin is a good baby and Nora is an even better big sister. He is growing apace, 13lbs and 8 oz. at his last check-up, for those that care, that means 90th percetile. Speaking of percentiles how do they calculate that, because Ben had a bit of a head start on most babies, is that figured in?

I wish our lives were more exciting. The highlight of my week was ordering a new stroller online. Yeah, the year of savings? not so much. We test drove a Toyota Highlander yesterday...

No comments: