Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm in Love


Pretty Boy
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
I'm not sure if it is because it is the second one or not, but it seems much, much easier this time around. I suppose it is because I'm already used to caring for someone 24-7 (and by the way that someone is very demanding and talks back--a lot). So taking care of a cudly little bundle of warm, wonderful smelling baby is quite lovely. He is a really good baby, as babies go. He is nursing well and sleeping as much as his tummy will allow him to (approx. 3 hours at a time). He is already trying to hold his head up and turn onto his side. Can you imagine what it must be like to feel either completely full or totally starving?!

My mom was here for the last week and she was a great help. She drove up to Big Sur with her husband today to visit my sister. They will be back Monday. I have to say that it is a bit of a struggle to get Nora ready for school while also attending to Benjamin. But, we'll get it together eventually!

I am hoping to post a short birth story here soon, don't worry I won't be too graphic!

No comments: