Monday, November 27, 2006

Belly Shot


Covering Strech Marks
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
So, last pregnancy I didn't want pictures taken, at all, ever. But this time around, well I guess I just don't care anymore. In this picture I am covering up my wicked stretch marks with my hands. In the other one, not so much. I did not get bad strech marks last time. I think I ended up having about two or three once it was all over. This time, holy crap, they are massive. I don't find them completely disgusting or anything like that, just kinda weird.

Anyway, I just met with another midwife that may be helping assist my primary midwife, Anna. But she is off the week after Christmas and I am due on the 26th. So, if this baby decides to make an appearance in December, then she will be here, if not it will be Anna and a Doula named Rhonda. I still haven't met her, but I imagine she is great.

It was interesting recounting my birth story for this midwife, I described it as frantic, she said explosive. Both are acurate. I am hoping for a much more relaxed birth this time around, at least one which does not include a frenetic drive around Cambride, in fact avoiding the car at all costs is what I am hoping for.

Oh, shit. Nora just woke up. She should not be awake, at all!!!

2 comments:

Eunice Burns said...

Ican'twaitican'twaitican'twaitican'twaitican'twaitican'twait...

meeralee said...

Soon soon soon!