Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Perhaps

This blog should be called "Me and Nora and the New House".
I've realized that I only think about posting when there is something to report about the house progress and when there isn't any news or pictures I try to come up with something to say to tide over till the next big house happening. Here is what I keep forgetting: No One Fucking Cares. I pride myself on not going on and on about my daughter, when really I've substituted the house for my child. People rarely ask me how Nora is is, mostly I get a "so how's the house coming" to which I reply, "Oh you know, it's a lot of work, but we're getting there." or "The cabinets should get here tomorrow" or "Trimming out the doors really makes a difference". Seriously? The ONLY people who care about this shit is people who have or are remodelling or building a house. Everyone else, not so much.

So Everyone else, we're moving at the end of the week and I think we might have a bit less house-related blogging as a consequence. Which begs the question, what the hell am I going to blog about?

2 comments:

JoBiv said...

You kidding me? Whatever you dish, I'll read.

Eunice Burns said...

Ditto! Feel free to talk about Nora, the house, etc., as much as you want!