Friday, December 02, 2005

Ceiling detail


Ceiling detail
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
This is the living room ceiling. I couldn't really picture it when it was in its early stages, but wow, I love it now. The drywalling is completely finished, except that they left the scaffolding behind so that we could use it to paint this ceiling. I still need to buy the paint, maybe today. Except that it is raining and doing with errands with a toddler is hard enough without rain.
Things really are coming along though, I've been priming for all I'm worth. Anytime now we can put in the flooring and and and....
Nora is feeling better, except I noticed that she has a rash all over her back, but I can't think of anything different she has eaten. She is just so big, I honestly can't beleive it. She still has the body of a toddler, but every once and a while I get a glimpse of her girl body, in her movements and facial expressions. And her taste in bad tv is coming along nicely, well she is my daughter. She has her Little Einsteins and I have my Breaking Bonaduce.

No comments: