Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tea Time


Tea Time
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
Nora loves to pretend to eat at her little table. She spends lots of time lunching with bear. So much time, in fact that I had to move her table closer to a TV, so that I could enjoy my day as well.
This week, Nora has gone to a daycare twice. I think she likes it, but I hate leaving her with a stranger and a strange bunch of kids. Also, she seems sick today. She has a runny nose. She is really good at blowing her nose but hasn't quite gotten the wiping part of that. The blowing part seems great when you are the one holding the tissue, wiping and throwing it away. However, it is less charming when she finds an old tissue in trash holds it up to her nose and blows for all she's worth. Then without the wiping she just has a face for of blown out snot, dripping and waiting, gross.

No comments: