Thursday, November 10, 2005

Back by Popular Demand


At Grandma's House
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
Pictures of my offspring.
This is outside my Mom's house in Rice Lake.
Nora is not only cute as the dickens (or is it cute as a dickens? what dickens? one of Dicken's characters?) she is also one odd little ball. She pulls the covers completely over her head to sleep. When we come in her room to check on her, we don't know which end is up. Once we uncover her a bit we find a sweaty little baby who snores.
Nora is still giving the finger to daylight savings, primarily by waking up at 4:45 (yesterday) or 5:15 (today) and shrieking. Blurry-eyed, Alec and I end up in her room telling her it is too early and also that shrieking is so totally not okay. I even threatened a timeout this moring and it actually worked. So, now 6:15 feels like we're sleeping in.
As for the house. I have been in a PMS-related rage at the kitchen designer. It is not my finest hour/day/weeek. Once I calm down a bit I will give you all the boring details.

1 comment:

JoBiv said...

No such thing as boring details here, m'love!

And thanks thanks thanks for the gorgeous letter! SO fun to get mail, especially from you!