Thursday, September 22, 2005

House? Yes, please.


The corner of doors
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
There are doors and windows in our house. And a roof too. And boxes of flooring that we sill someday walk on, I think. I hope. Thanksgiving?
Though no one is working on the house this week and the netflix disc 2 of season four of Six Feet Under was broken, I'm in a pretty happy state.
Seeing the house get further and further along is just amazing. I can't wait to unpack my boxes and move the hell in! We are trying to plan the kitchen cabinet layout right now. Course, it takes a back seat to painting tongue and groove boards (56 of them), showing the Donze rental, finishing up Faye's design job, and oh yeah, taking care of Nora. Also, playgroup on Tuesdays, CASA on Thursday, and AAAGGGHHH, how did I become busy MOM person. I'm going to go watch TV for 15 minutes before I have to leave for work. Bye

1 comment:

JoBiv said...

A little Elimidate starts the day right...

So cool to see the house coming together through your photos and entries! We could maybe get a cool time-lapse photography effect goin' on if you keep this up.