Friday, April 15, 2005

NOT getting her way


NOT getting her way
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
A complete stranger posted a comment on this pic on Flickr. Unless you of you weirdos is posing as Larry Dimik (Eunice?). It's funny though, how babies break down traditional societal boundaries. Otherwise straightlaced folks suddenly break into baby talk around her. It is especially fun to watch at design stores. Men who spend their day selling doors, windows, and concrete begin to talk in high pitched voice to entice Nora into being held.

There is a lot of activity on the hole today. I call it the hole, but really it is the beginnings of our house. Many men are moving dirt and digging trenches. I'm glad that Victor is always on hand to oversee. It can be a little scary to trust that all these holes and posts are correct.
A picture of the progress is TK.

1 comment:

Eunice Burns said...

I swear I'm not Larry. But I wish I had used the word trousers first.