Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Little Bitta


Little Bitta
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
Here's the real squinchy face.

Today is my last day of freedom. Tomorrow the students turn in their papers and I will have another two weeks of correcting. I'm not sure what I'll be doing apres. Probably just getting ready for our trip. Maybe even getting some reading done.

Nora took some steps Monday. It happened at the window showroom, while we were picking out the windows for our new home. She hasn't repeated the performance since, but I estimate that she is only a week or two away from realizing the benefits of two legged transportation.

Trying to learn how to do a link so here's a try for more information on the CASA program that I am doing. Go here

<$BlogItemTitle$>

1 comment:

Eunice Burns said...

Who's a boo??

To do a link, first copy the web address you want to link to. Then highlight in your post (in edit mode) the word(s) you want to be linkable. Then press the little world icon with the chain next to the bold and ital icons. A window will pop up, and paste in your copied web address. The word(s) should come up underlined and a different color. Fun for the whole family!