Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Fishies!


Fishies!
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
I love this picture of Nora. I bought this top for her last year and it makes me happy just to look at it. It reminds me of the tops I used to wear when I was little the ones that tied on the shoulder.
So let's see what is new and worth reporting. I know. Nora has strage food likes, I think anyway.
So far she has showed enthusiasim for:
Tzatzki
Goganzola and Walnut tortellini
Portobello mushroom raviolli
Croissants
Comte cheese
Edemame
guava

Rux would be proud.

4 comments:

JoBiv said...

How can you take the cuteness? HOW?

jLiz, I got your message, just having a weird week. Thanks so much for calling, you lovely! Hope to catch up with you this weekend...

Kiss da lil pea for me!

Sarah said...

Aww, your own little foodie.

I remember shirts like that - very adorable.

meeralee said...

Dying. What a pixie.

Eunice Burns said...

Rux would be proud indeed. Who's a fishie??