Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Fuzzy at rest


Fuzzy at rest
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
This photo is about a month old. But it's the best I can do because I left my camera in DC, actually Philly. It is just the final chapter in a very horrible trip.
Here are the good things about the trip:
Spent time with Adam.
Watched Alison get married.
Visited with Rhiannon and Laura.
Saw the Hope diamond.
Taking the train was easy and fun.

Here are some of the bad things about the trip:
Taking care of Nora ALL the time.
Nora wouldn't go to other people.
I forgot my jean jacket at Alison's for two days.
I didn't get to talk to Alison at her wedding.
I felt like a huge imposition for the people I stayed with.
I had to buy another ticket so I could leave from Philly.
I got sick on the way home.
My head felt like it was going to explode on the return flight.
Audrey died.

Okay, I'm going to stop now.
I realized that I love pictures of Nora when she is sleeping. In fact I love Nora when she is sleeping. Do I love her more when she is sleeping? I'm not sure. I know that I love her most when she is sleepy and lays her little head on my shoulder and buries her face in my hair.

No comments: