Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

Well, today is the day that we all cast our ballots for president. And if you live in CA we'll also be voting on an obscene number of propostions. Many of which I don't have time to research in order to make an informed vote. This is ridiculous, I mean, I elect representatives so that they can decide these matters for me, that is their JOB. I will also be working at the polls. I'll be doing my part from 1-8 PM, see the things you can do when you are "unemployed". Speaking of which, I'm just about ready to head back into the working world, at least part time. Nora is almost 9 months old. Which, incidentally I can't believe. That means she has been in my life for a year and a half WOW. I am hoping to work at the University because I like the environment and the benefits aren't bad either. But,we'll see. I going to start a new series on this blog with pictures of where I live! Exciting huh?!
I will post the first pic tomorrow, I promise...

2 comments:

JoBiv said...

How did I not know about this site?? These pictures are awesome... love the pissy one. Good lord she's cute.

I'm so glad you started this page, J to the Lizzo! I'd love to see some photos of your place, too. OH and there's a letter coming your way once I buy some stamps. (Could be a while, sadly.)

Sarah said...

Elizabeth! So wonderful to see photos of the wee one. Hope all is well is Cali. I miss the ocean. We have the sluggish and brown Missouri river here in Nebrasky and it blows. I'm working at a library and I amazed everyone with my Graphia connections, thank you very much!

Sarah