Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ready, Set, Go

Yeah, I bought airplane tickets yesterday!
I didn't really get a Phenomenal deal, but I have to accept that my anxiety about not having tickets a couple weeks before I travel is worth the hundred or so dollars of a ticket.
So, we leave Thursday morning, August 24 and return Sunday, August 27. It isn't a direct flight, but at least it only takes a few hours. I am figuring I'll be albe to knock off an Atlantic Monthly each way. Another one came yesterday!
I am almost halfway through June though...In fact I read the most interesting archived article about staying home with one's children. It was written in 1961, but feels deeply applicable to today. I want to discuss it a little more once I have thought about it some more.
Okay, it is vital that I take a shower this morning so I need to use my Sesame time for that.
Bye.

No comments: