Thursday, July 21, 2005

Post sickness


New/Old stroller
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
I've been really ever so not well.
Sinus infection, days in bed watching Law and Order, NYPD Blue, and Buffy. But, now I am feeling much, much better.
I went to the doctor on Tuesday morning and although it was a severely shitty experience, I got some antibiotics and am now feeling less not well.
Except for that pesky little "secondary infection" you know the one I mean, the one that is reserved for the ladies...
So I am three weeks into the new job and it is going well. I like the work, location, and in a month or so I will like the paycheck. It is funny not seeing Miss Nora as much. But, I think I will get used to it. Also it helps me to appreciate the time we do have together.
I leave for Boston on Wednesday! Can't wait to see everyone and have a loverly time on my own!!!!!

2 comments:

JoBiv said...

Oh my god! Really? Wednesday!!! Where are you staying, Miz Jliz?

J E said...

Hi Jo!
I am staying with Alison's parents on the corner of Comm and Berkeley. Can NOT wait to see you!