Monday, July 11, 2005

Nora with Lake


Nora with Lake
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
This photo is from the balcony of Edith's house in Lugano. If it wasn't for the heat, it would have been perfect. Although with the heat the only possible thing to do was to visit the Lido. It is kind of like a beach club on the lake. There are also pools, kiddie pools, diving pools, swimming pools, and the best fries we've ever had. It was so relaxing to be here, especially with Edith. I can't wait to return some day.

2 comments:

meeralee said...

Elizabeth, I was in Lugano when I was little (8. maybe?) and it was deepest darkest winter. All I remember of it were the giant fluffy down comforters on the beds in our room (which reached almost to the ceilings, which were low and slopey), and the St Bernard at the front desk who drooled all over me. I loved him.

It's so funny to see it all green like that! A lovely picture of Nora.

Sarah said...

Glad you and the family made it there and back in one piece!

Maybe you can write a bestseller about travelling with wee babies in foreign countries?