Thursday, February 17, 2005

The dress that jo sent


The dress that jo sent
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
Ohmigod. JoBiv knows just what Nora loves. She is uberfunkadelic.

So, here's the latest. Nora survived her first year. No she's not walking yet. Yes, she had a fabulous time at her party and raked in the Goodies. Susan sent a excellent CD called "Free to be You and Me" which she finds not only entertaining but also informative.

I've been grading like crazy. I am behind on the papers though and starting to get a little scared. The problem is I can't just stay up late and finish them the night before. I can only grade a certain amount before I begin to make rash judgements affecting their scores. Like giving them a D because they spelled throne THROWN. So I need to take frequent brakes, otherwise known as procrastination. Man, I wish I still smoked. Can't you just see me sitting outside smoking a cig and muttering about the incompetencies of the younger generation?

Anyway the grading haze ought to let up next week when I hand in the papers...all 250 of them.

1 comment:

JoBiv said...

I love that dumb dress. I mean, honestly, it's so ugly it's cute. And it's gonna be reeeally funny when she starts walking and those little ball things bounce around with her steps.

Good luck with the blue books... I have faith in you! And really, don't be so stingy with those D's!