Thursday, January 13, 2005

Yum


Yum
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
I know why we are a nation of people addicted to carbs. It's because cereal and bread are the easiest things to give to children to eat. Especially when they throw everything onto the floor just to test gravity. Cleaning up banana sucks, picking up a Cheerio, no problem. Also, food use in the car lends itself to Puffins or crusts of bread. Nora likes to stuff as many pieces as physically possible and then have two fistfuls just in case.

On other matters, going to UCSB continues to be good for me, I think. I like the coursework, duh. But I wish that the other TA and the professor and I could sit around and talk about it. Hmmm sounds like grad school huh.

The rain has stopped! Unfotunately it has affected a small comunity only 20 minutes away. La Conchita. I'm sure you've all heard about it on the news. Alec was trapped between two mudslides on the freeway with about 30 other cars for 6 hours on Monday. Luckily he caught a boat home on Tuesday. He's been working for a his old boss here in SB the last coupleof days. It looks like he will be working for him very soon, as soon as he can give his notice at the present place.

No comments: