Thursday, January 06, 2005

Book Worm


Book Worm
Originally uploaded by jegoffin.
Nora loves to read. and reread. and make piles. and chew things, especially peanut butter puffins.

So, I have two days of work under my belt. So far so good. There are about 500 students enrolled so far and I will be responsible for 250 of them. Phew... It is kind of melancoly being back on campus. I remember those golden days of undergraduate life. Hell, I'm even starting to take the gold crayon to my Simmons days. I keep thinking, "You idiot, you had no idea how good you had it back in those days." Then I thought to myself, what if I don't realize how good I have it now? Then I sped home to spend time with the girl. Fuck, she's cute.

I'm going to see Ani DiFranco on Valentine's Day. I'll just be her and me. and a few hundred bystanders.

Watched Alias last night. I have to admit, a little disappointing.

No comments: