Friday, October 22, 2004

I thought you said you were online...

...okay, I may have been exagerating a little. I have dial up, which as anyone knows is its own private kind of hell. So, today I get sworn in as a CASA, not sure what that is? Well, it stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate and it means that I'll be out there helping a child who has been abused. I am scared and excited at the same time. Here is the website if you want to further educate yourself www.sbcasa.org
Other than that little project, I have been reaclimating to the Santa Barbara lifestyle, which isn't actually all that hard as the music on the local radio stations appears to be the same as when I left three years ago. I mean the first time I heard The Spin Doctors last week it was kind of fun, like a little taste of nostalgia. But after the third playing of Kriptonyte in as many days I realized there was a pattern. Why, oh why does this city cling to the music I avidly listened to in High School. I mean, I need to keep it current, you know listen to what these kids nowadays are listening to.
I don't have time for a pic but I promise to do another one soon...

No comments: